If you’re thinking about selling your home, don’t do it alone. Although some sellers may initially try to sell their home themselves, they soon realize they need an experienced professional on their side to help them through the process.
- Understand The Local Market. The internet give you access to more information now than ever before. An experienced real estate professional is able to help you understand this information in the context of the local market and interpret what it means to your home sale.
- Price Your Home Competitively. When you list your home, you want it to sell quickly and for top dollar. Having professional assistance will help you do both, especially in competitive markets.
- Optimize Online Marketing Strategies. Buyers are savvier than ever. To find the right buyer, we have to go where they are. We’ll d more than put a sign in your yard to attract buyers; we’ll utilize the latest online marketing tools to show your home at its best and entice buyers to learn more.
- Target The Right Buyers. A marketing strategy means nothing if you’re not targeting the right buyers. The first few weeks a house is on the market are vital. The longer a home remains on the market, the more likely a seller will have to reduce their listing price and/or offer incentives, such as a home warranty policy or assistance with closing costs, to attract buyers. A real estate pro has the experience and connections to find the right buyers for your home.
- Get More Money For Your Home. All sellers want their homes purchased at the listed price, if not more. Studies show that enlisting the aid of an agent to sell your home will net you more money than trying to sell it yourself.
- Negotiate In Your Best Interest. Buyers are looking for a deal on a home, and they’ll hire an experienced agent to negotiate the sale for them. Having a real estate pro on your side will even the playing field and help you negotiate the terms of the sale with your best interest in mind.
- Spot Potential Challenges. Every real estate transaction is different. While we hope the transaction goes smoothly, setbacks and other hiccups often occur, and at the most inconvenient time. Sellers who have listed their homes themselves may not have the experience and know-how to deal with these issues as they arise; however, a real estate pro can tap into their experiences to handle potential problems, such as issues with a home inspection or problems with a title, and mitigate their impact.
- Offer Tips To Make Your Home More Attractive To Buyers. Sellers typically update their homes before they list. While some simply paint each room a neutral color and do a thorough cleaning, others may do a kitchen or bathroom remodel to boost their home’s value and/or help it sell faster in a competitive market. Ask your agent what you should do to boost your home’s value and give it the competitive edge in our market.
- Tap Into A Network Of Agents. Our agents work alongside other local real estate professionals, and have a database of thousands of clients looking for a home just like yours. Marketing your home to other agents is another way to help us find a qualified buyer.
- Tap Into A Rich Network Of Service Professionals. Real estate professionals work with a variety of service and tradespeople, including contractors, landscapers, movers and more. There are an average of 26 services involved in a real estate transaction in the 30 days before and after it has closed; however, you may need to tap into these services long after the ink has dried. From a plumber to a gardener, a real estate pro can refer you to a reputable tradesperson in your local area.
If you’ve been thinking of selling your home in the Bennington area, give Maple Leaf Realty a call at: 802-447-3210! We’ll discuss your home’s value, answer any questions you have and give you the latest information on our local market.
Ben Allen says
I appreciate the information on why you will need a real estate pro. I agree that the best benefit of having a real estate pro is that they understand the local market and they can tell you what a good deal is. My mom is debating on buying a newer home, I will be sure to share this information with him.
Kenneth Gladman says
I like that you mentioned the importance of pricing your home competitively. This could be the difference between selling quickly and having your home sit on the market for a long time. An experienced agent who knows the area can help you with this.
Braden Bills says
I want to make sure that I get the right home for me. It makes sense that I would want to have a real estate professional help me out with it! They know the market, so they would be able to find me the right home!
Angus Reed says
I appreciate the information on need a real estate pro. Real estate pro who had enough experience in this field can help you more in buying a home or property.. Previous client Reviews are the main thing which helps you to choose a good real estate pro.
Barbara Herbert says
Selling a property is not easy because it involves lots of time and money. Finding a real estate expert is not a walk in the park also. You need to do your own research and use social media and google. If you want to achieve something you must get involve.