Are you considering a move to a larger home in Bennington or the surrounding area? Or perhaps you are moving into retirement or downsizing for personal reasons. How do you know when it is the right time to purchase Bennington, VT real estate?
Ask yourself if these factors fit your current situation:
1. Remodeling or adding on to your existing real estate isnâ€™t an option. Often Bennington city codes or regulations donâ€™t allow home owners to create the space they require, or maintenance has become an issue.
2. Your income has changed.
3. You have a fair amount of equity in your home.
4. The location no longer fits your needs. Your children may be grown and no longer need to walk to school, or you are ready for a larger piece of acreage or real estate.
5. The market is right. Interest rates are lower and will help you buy the right home.
6. The right house is on the real estate market waiting for you! Call Troy Richardson to find out about current listings in the Bennington area!
Bennington VT, Buying, Selling