Parades, fireworks, farmer’s markets, swimming, fishing, hiking, cultural attractions, and so much more! Bennington is your headquarters for the Vermont lifestyle.
Here are a few interesting facts about Vermont in general and the Bennington area in particular.
- More Vermonters are enrolling in healthcare programs, per capita, than any other state.
- Vermont’s unemployment rate is one of the lowest in the country.
- The rate of Vermont residents investing in and using renewable energy is one of the highest in the country.
- The Bennington Battle Monument, dedicated to the famous Battle of Bennington that took place during the Revolutionary war in 1777, is a 306′ stone obelisk opened to the public in 1891. Ride the elevator to the top and enjoy fantastic views of the countryside!
- Visit the Covered Bridge Museum at The Bennington Center for the Arts and see exhibits on the history of covered bridges in Vermont. Discover the history and legends of these wonderful emblems of Vermont’s history.
For information on buying a home in the Bennington area, give us a call at: (802) 447-3210 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org